Community Care Soap Special
Let's take care of our community together. This purchase will both keep our women in recovery earning a living wage during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency while also serving people in the greater Milwaukee area needing our support to make ends meet and keep hands washed.
Option 1) Every bar of soap purchased will be given to food pantries serving people with basic emergency food and toiletries. 12 bars of soap for $65 but paying it forward to people in need = priceless. Pantries and Organizations being supported through this campaign are:
- Riverwest Food Pantry (Milwaukee)
- St. Martin de Porres Food Pantry (Milwaukee)
- Sussex Food Pantry (Waukesha County)
- Menomonee Falls Food Pantry (Waukesha County)
- Women's Center of Waukesha County
- Catholic Community of Waukesha Food Pantries
- Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Full Shelf Food Pantry (West Bend, Washington County)
Option 2) If you'd like to order this for your own use or to give away in your community, that works, too! Everybody, everywhere needs to wash their hands - and we'd love to give you the discounted price in exchange for us choosing the scents you receive! Just choose option "Deliver to Me - I will use or distribute".
Note: You will be prompted to put in a shipping address in order to complete the check out. If you choose the "Donate to Food Pantry" option, we will not be shipping to you, so please put in any address you'd like - use ours if you are most comfortable with that - 3333 W Lisbon Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53208.
If you choose the "Deliver to Me" we will ship to the address you provide.